Alien Registration Card / Green Card

To replace a missing Green Card, you must go to the US Citizenship & Immigration Service Office (see above) to fill out an I-90 form. Please make sure that you bring I.D. with you.

You can also visit the website and download the forms at It costs $450 for processing. If you have any questions or concerns about your status as a result of your criminal conviction, call Legal Services of New Jersey at 1(888) 576-5529 before going to immigration.